This job position is dedicated to the Italian market. Please refer to the original job post.
Account Executive | Italy
Experience: 3+ years
Location: Rome or Milan
Milan | Rome
Codemotion is a community-driven platform. Our mission is to foster innovation by building the most impactful tech community. We help both developers in their professional growth — by providing top tier content, engaging networking and career opportunities — and...
We are looking for a qualified sales consultant to join our sales team and be responsible for developing long-term customer relationships and overseeing sales activities for the Italian market.
As a sales consultant, you will work to meet customer needs and requests, answer their questions in a timely manner and aspire to provide a positive customer experience.
You will need excellent communication and negotiation skills and a good customer service orientation.
Do not miss the opportunity if you are a brilliant, motivated, flexible and dynamic person, team and result oriented with excellent negotiation skills, able to carry on interpersonal relationships and dialogue and with proven ability to work internationally and team. We offer a fun and dynamic work environment with dedicated and motivated people who want to learn, innovate and succeed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term successful relationships
- Develop positive relationships and manage customer needs
- Generate new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Act as a point of contact to manage customer service needs
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Draw up reports on the state of the accounts and related negotiations
- In collaboration with the Chief Commercial Officer, define and monitor the objectives of the sales account, in line with the company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify growth opportunities
- Work closely with other business areas to improve internal processes and the overall customer journey
Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
3+ years of previous experience in the same role
Practical experience in sales and the ability to offer an excellent customer experience
Excellent ability to deliver projects and respond to requests on time
Business insight with an aptitude for problem solving