Who we are looking for
We are looking for an account manager to join our team in Rome or Milan. He/She has at least 3 years of experience, preferably in the media agency and digital / branded content sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Account Management: Manage customer (B2B) accounts and identify opportunities for growth;
- Relationship Management: Responsible for overall ownership of the client relationship including pre-sales, onboarding, training, support, and retention;
- Customer Voice: Acting as the voice of the customer you will seek to understand customer problems and work closely with the other colleagues innsales, marketing and product to develop the right solutions for the market;
- Customer Success: You will also provide frontline, organizational and delivering support to customer. Your work should result in client satisfaction, retention, and growth.
- Fluency in English required;
- Self-starter, able to establish own priorities, and drive to desired outcomes;
- A commercial mindset, comfortable with balancing revenue targets with a real sense of customer focus, representing our customers’ best interests across different functions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to make connections, network, influence and inspire;
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills, with ability to professionally interact and convey complex information with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Demonstrated success in a highly collaborative environment, with a track record of measurable business impact and operating within a matrix environment;
- Ability to work well independently but also as part of a team;
- Able to make decisions that are compatible with goals and priorities; determine significance of all pros/cons and the likelihood of success;
- A clear appreciation for the key areas that can be influenced by insights from the labour market to meet our customers’ own mission and purpose;
- Ability to work in detail as well as grasp the bigger picture;
- Experience working with and supporting SAAS tools it’s a plus;
- Proficient understanding of business technology tools including Google Suite, Microsoft Office (Excel required);
- Project management, expense reporting, and additional tools as needed.
What we have to offer
- The experience of being part of a fast-growing scale-up;
- Flexibility and accountability;
- Dynamic work environment;
- Personal and professional development;
- Smart working;
- Fixed-term contract of 12 months.