We are looking for a Project & Event Manager to be included in our Project Success Team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, supervising and guiding all stages of a project’s life cycle to ensure the proper delivery of our events and projects.
We are looking for a person with at least 2 years of experience in a project and event management role.
Knowledge of the digital and IT world is considered a plus.
- Conduct project planning sessions;
- Management of suppliers and stakeholders;
- Manage the progress of projects and adapt work as required ensuring that projects meet deadlines and quality standards;
- Supervise all incoming and outgoing project documentation;
- Income statement management;
- Guiding and coordinating internal and external resources;
- Manage your activities with minimal supervision, providing data-driven reports and results;
- Collaborate with Marketing, IT, Legal and Administration.
Background and experience:
- 2 years of experience in a project or event management role;
- Knowledge of spoken and written English. Spanish is an advantage;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Excel is a must;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Sense of belonging and pride in personal performance and its impact;
- Exceptional team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Critical thinking, problem solving and the ability to regulate overtime;
- Proactive attitude, “do things”;
- Fast learner;
- Curious, tenacious and organized.
What you will get
- A dynamic and fun work environment, full of passionate and motivated people;
- A true hands-on experience to boost your career;
- Flexibility and responsibility;
- Remote work.